1. I should be up front right now about the fact that I might not get to 100.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I tell people I’m looking forward to the time when Her Majesty goes off to college, but Her Majesty says she’s going to live in our basement until she’s 30.
4. We don’t have a basement.
5. When the time comes for Her Majesty to leave, I’ll probably hand dig a damn basement.
6. I swear like a sailor.
7. I allow Her Majesty to swear like a sailor. The person who gets annoyed by this? Sailor Boy.
8. If I like the texture of something, I’ll rub it until my fingers are raw.
9. I re-read The Stand once a year.
10. I think it would be awesome if The Stand really happened. But only if my family and I were among the survivors.
11. I truly believe that we’re quickly headed for a global disaster of some sort.
12. March of the Penguins makes me weepy.
13. I can’t eat bananas in the morning because the texture makes me gag.
14. Chicken is my favorite food.
15. This is how old I was when Sailor Boy and I started dating.
16. This is how old I was when I had Her Majesty.
17. If it wouldn’t kill me, I’d eat cheese and bacon every day.
18. We live in Navy housing, and have lived in 3 seperate units in Navy housing. The walls are all white. Always.
19. When I finally own my own home, there won’t be a white wall in it.
20. I hate asparagus.
21. I’ve lived in Northern California (Sacramento), Central California (Lemoore) and Southern California (San Diego).
22. I despise California.
23. Some of the places I really want to live are Anchorage, AK; Ruidoso, NM; Portland, OR or Cheyenne, WY.
24. I have the hots for Henry Rollins.
25. My favorite lunch is a croissant, Havarti cheese and Grapples.
26. I started driving when I was 14. I had a boyfriend with a car.
27. I hate puppets.
28. I love to knit and read. Sometimes at the same time.
29. Sometimes I feel bad about eating meat, but not bad enough to stop doing it.
30. This is how old I am now. Kinda sucks to no longer be in my 20’s.
31. When we moved to Lemoore, we were still getting mail from the previous residents. One of them was an Emergency Essentials catalog. I usually spend an hour going through it, figuring out what kind of things I should buy and what kind of scenarios might come up in which I would need them.
32. I liked the catalog so much, I missed getting it when we moved to San Diego, so I got put on the mailing list for it.
33. I’ve never actually purchased anything from this catalog.
34. I got my ears pierced when I was 8, but I didn’t take care of them properly and the left one closed up.
35. My favorite color is green.
36. Some of my favorite places I’ve been while on vacation: the Grand Canyon, Mt. St. Helens, Multnomah Falls, the Alamo, Gila Cliff Dwellings, Mesa Verde, Mt. Rushmore, Tillamook Cheese Factory, Taos, NM and Tombstone, AZ.
37. When I finally own my own home, the kitchen will be yellow, the living room will be green, the bathrooms will be blue and my bedroom will be burgundy.
38. I love zombie and vampire movies.
39. I only cook because my family has to eat.
40. Sailor Boy didn’t get his license until he was 23, but didn’t really start driving until he was 28. So for about 10 years, I had to drive him wherever he needed to go. I hate driving now.
41. When we go anywhere together. I still end up driving.
42. I get panic attacks and sometimes I’m certain that if I go to sleep I’m not going to wake up. It sucks.
43. I’m really starting to have a hard time coming up with stuff.
44. The first time I got drunk, I was 23 years old.
45. The first and ONLY time I ever got so hammered I threw up, I was 28.
47. I’ve never done drugs in my life. Not even pot.
49. I’m a control freak.
50. When Spicy and I were kids, I had a good time pissing her off. She was pretty easy to piss off.
51. I can only drive an automatic.
52. I’m allergic to bee stings.
53. I’ve only been to two concerts in my life. One was George Strait, the other was Styx and Bad Company.
54. I don’t really see the point of concerts.
55. I always thought I was strictly a cat person until we got Frankie.
56. I’m a Dr. Pepper addict.
57. I hate the color orange.
58. America’s Next Top Model is one of my guilty pleasures. It never looked interesting to me, but over the summer VH1 had a marathon and I got hooked.
59. I always prefer books to the movie version, but if there’s a choice, I’d rather see the movie first. If I read the book first, I sit there picking out everything that’s wrong/changed in the movie.
60. Her Majesty got a DS for xmas 3 years ago. I kept stealing it from her to play Animal Crossing. She was getting pretty annoyed about it so I finally had to buy my own.
61. Whenever we play Guitar Hero, Sailor Boy gets his ass kicked by me.
62. I have a bad habit of pulling at my eyebrows.
63. I don’t like peaches, but I love Peach Propel.
64. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher or a social worker.
65. I love kids, but only older kids. I’d rather not be around babies and toddlers.
66. I get my hair cut about once a year.
67. I love Native American flute music and actually bought a flute, but I still can’t play it.
68. Being so far away from my family is a huge source of stress for me.
69. I spend too much time on the internet.
70. Hot chocolate with peppermint Schnapp’s is one of my favorite things about the holiday season.
71. I miss snow.
72. Sometimes I regret not having more kids. Not really because I want more kids, but because I think it would have been nice for Her Majesty to have siblings.
73. I am WAYYYY behind in my xmas knitting.
74. TMI Warning: I really have to pee right now.
75. I just peed. Not in my pants though.
76. I love silence and will sometimes shush people because I don’t want them to break it.
77. My doctor just prescribed Zoloft for my anxiety attacks but I’m afraid to take it because I’m worried about horrible side effects.
78. Sailor Boy thinks I have no sense of humor. He thinks this because I don’t find jokes about bodily functions terribly amusing.
79. I hate crowded places, which probably explains #22.
80. I’ve had the same best friend since I was 3.
81. I’m addicted to The Sims games. I had all the expansion packs for Sims 1 and I have all the EP’s and most of the stuff packs for Sims 2. I totally lose track of time when playing that game.